Who we are
Our website address is: http://softinfotechnology.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site:
- We collect the data shown in the comments form, including the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string, to help with spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it.After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website:
- Avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included, as visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site:
- You may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- A temporary cookie is set to determine if your browser accepts cookies; this cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in:
- Several cookies are set up to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. Logging out of your account removes the login cookies.
Editing or publishing an article:
- An additional cookie is saved in your browser, including no personal data, indicating the post ID of the article you edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites:
- Embedded content from other websites behaves similarly to if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
If you request a password reset:
- Your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment:
- The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely for automatic approval of follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For registered users:
- We store the personal information provided in user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except for changing their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you provided. You can also request the erasure of any personal data we hold, excluding data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Media Where Your Data Is Sent
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.